Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Dentist

Last week, I had my 6 month teeth cleaning and check up. The dentist said I needed 2 fillings replaced. Yesterday, I had that done first thing in the morning. I took my Ipod and listened to a podcast of The Daily Buzz. I had a hard time not laughing, so that wasn't probably the best choice to listen too. When I left the dentist, my mouth was still numb on both sides. I went to the grocery store to pick up a few items before I went home. The grocery clerk looked at me funny when I answered her whether I wanted paper or plastic bags, so I decided I better go home as I wasn't able to speak well with my mouth numb. Today, Kurt and I are going to the chiropractor. We decided to go this week before we have to meet our insurance deductibles again in 2006.

Kurt is working at the warehouse this week, as his co-worker is on vacation. It is a good thing the weather is warmer, because the boiler in the warehouse wasn't working when Kurt walked into the warehouse on Tuesday morning. He has been helping to troubleshoot and fix the problem with the electrician and plumbers. He likes working at the warehouse, but enjoys working in the store better. He just started working in the store in August, and was voted Employee of the Month in November. He has always enjoyed working with the public and does well in his job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home