The beautiful spring-like days have begun. I just hope winter is almost done. We still have a lot of snow to melt, but each day the yard appears a little more.
Today I finally saw grass in the front yard! The backyard still has many feet of snow, but each day I can see more things - the back of the bench, the handle to the garden cart, and today, the top of one of the raised beds. Oh, and I saw a robin, finally. Yea! :o)
2 Comments:
Today I finally saw grass in the front yard! The backyard still has many feet of snow, but each day I can see more things - the back of the bench, the handle to the garden cart, and today, the top of one of the raised beds. Oh, and I saw a robin, finally. Yea! :o)
The first robin of spring, that is exciting. We have been looking each day to find one.
I think most of the snow in our yard will be gone by the end of next week. I am hoping anyway.
Post a Comment
<< Home