Benji Joe
This weekend, Benji is a little under the weather. He has arthritis and is having a hard time moving with the weather and winter conditions we are having. For the last month, he has had a limp off and on, so we have been giving him joint treats that help with that. Yesterday, he was outside, and barely made it in when I called him. Then he tried to jump up in bed and didn't make it. I had to help him up, which was not easy with him being a big dog. I gave him a prescribed pain pill last night, so he is moving a little better today, but is still not up to par yet. He is really sleepy and snuggly, so we spent most of this morning in bed watching tennis and the food network. Hopefully Benji will be better next weekend and able to play again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home