Saturday, March 25, 2006

Christmas morning

Can you feel the anticipation in the air? Today we are going to Caroline's for our Christmas dinner. I made sugar cookies in the shapes of trees and snowmen to take along today. Last night, I came up with the crazy idea of wrapping dust collectors around the house to take along so we have gifts to open. One is a book, one is a handheld game no one plays, one is a tree bag that we haven't used yet, etc. If we are going to be celebrating Christmas, we have to open presents under a tree. I am going to make Kurt bring up his mom's tree when we get to her house as it is a small pre-lit artifical tree.

Kurt and the dogs are up now, so I have some noiser things to do now. I will post tomorrow about our fun day.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Well, Merry Christmas! Is that why we had snow this week? :o)

T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home