Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sinus season

Starting back up at school and the time of the year has caused me to get a sinus infection, again! We were at the river on Monday when Larry was mowing the grass, so that made a small problem much bigger. Hopefully I will get over it soon as I am having a hard time comprehending what I am reading. I will read a chapter and have no idea what I just read. Then I read it again and have the same problem.

School has suddenly gotten very difficult. My Intermediate Accounting class is really hard and takes a lot of my time. Thank goodness I have a few easier classes that don't require as much time. Most of the easier classes are at least half way done.

For relaxation, Kurt and I have been watching the US Open tennis tournament. Kurt didn't like to watch tennis with me until the last couple of years. He still isn't sure about the Williams' sisters, but likes to watch anyone else with me. This weekend, we will go to Clay Center for the tractor show. Kurt has been joking that we will take the Jeep because it is supposed to rain. Last year, we had to put the Jeep in 4wd to get out of the muddy parking lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home