Monday, July 30, 2007

Rainy days

Saturday night, we got 5 inches of rain. It was quite a surprise to wake up and see the rain gauge filled up. We expected to get less than an inch. It looks like I won't have to water for quite awhile. Rain is predicted almost every day for the next week. We have 9.33 inches of rain for the month of July alone this year.

This weekend, we did very little as usual. On Saturday, we ran errands and went to Aurora for the afternoon. Aurora has a nice antique shop on the Square. Yesterday, we went to church and over to Caroline's for lunch and afternoon Canasta with Mike. Then we came home and watched Big Brother.

Kurt went sleep walking on Saturday night, so neither of us got much sleep that night. He ended up on the couch with a blanket, so I left him there to sleep for awhile. If I hear him, I get up to make sure he doesn't go outside. I usually wake him up enough to get him to go back to bed. Sometimes I ask him questions and get some interesting responses as to what he is doing. Last night, he slept walked again, but I didn't wake up right away. He ended up spooking us both by sitting down on my side of the bed in the middle of the night. I let out a little scream as I was in the middle of a dream and was being chased by some bad guys at the time. I asked him what he was doing, and he had no idea. Hopefully tonight, he will sleep soundly and not go wandering as we both need a solid night's sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home