Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Snakes still out and about

I killed one on Thursday afternoon. I was opening the side gate for Kurt to come into the backyard and saw a long snake. I screamed and jumped back, waiting for Kurt to spring into action. Unfortunately I saw the snake before I got the gate unlocked. Once I realized Kurt couldn't help me, I ran for the shovel and got the snake good.

On Saturday, Kurt worked the late shift. As I was going into the garage to pick him up for our lunch date, I saw a snake. It was only half as long as the one on Thursday, so I stepped on it. I then kicked it down the driveway and out to the street. The neighbor saw me and congratulated me for getting another one taken care of.

Hopefully I won't see anymore, as I am ready for snake season to be over for another year.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're my hero! :) How brave are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home