Wacky Week
Kurt had a colonoscopy this week so that threw off our schedules all week. He worked until 10:00am on Tuesday and then came home to drink the good stuff for his procedure the next day. Neither of us slept well that night, both worrying about the next morning. We left the house at 5:15am on Wednesday, and headed to the surgery center. The procedure was done and we were home by 8:45am. Kurt had a polyp removed and they think it was non-cancerous but we won't find out until the follow-up appoointment next week. Kurt was supposed to rest and relax, but had too much energy. I had to get cross with him several times throughout the day. Finally I pretended that I needed him to lay down with me so that I could take a nap. He thought he would sneak off once I fell asleep, but ended up taking a two hour nap. He was off yesterday, but I went back to work for the morning. Then he picked me up around lunch time and we went to Husker Harvest Days. Today, he finally is back at work. He is working the evening shift until 10:00pm, so I worked late and then mowed. Tomorrow he works during the day, so hopefully I can get some rest and chores done around here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home