Cookies
I finally got around to making the sugar cookies that I have been hungry for since Halloween time. I got up at 4:00am this morning and made 3 dozen cut-outs. I have Santas, Christmas trees, snowmen, bells, and stars. I will decorate them on Christmas Eve in the afternoon before Kurt gets home from work. I also made cinnamon pinwheels. There was a recipe we saw and both decided that would be a new cookie for us to try this year. You use sugar cookie dough, rollout into a 5 inch rope, then dip one side of the rope in a cinnamon strip that is the same length and wrap like a pinwheel. They look really good. Can't wait to try them. I still need to make Butterfinger cookies, but will wait until Christmas Eve, as we would both eat them out of the freezer and not have any left by next week. Bernardine brought us a plate of fudge and candies, so we are set for the holiday on goodies. Merry Christmas if I don't blog again before the big day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home