Saturday, March 06, 2010

Waffle House

For the last couple of months, I have been hungry for waffles. I haven't had one for years. I always make pancakes or french toast. I have never owned a waffle maker, so that is why I haven't ever made waffles before. Kurt and I decided to go shopping for a waffle maker last Sunday. There are all different kinds and a variety of prices. Did we want round, square, ones that flip over, ones that are a panini press, etc? After reviewing all models at Shopko, Walmart, Kmart, Ace Hardware, Skagway, and Kohls, I came back to the realization that I just wanted a waffle. We headed back to Walmart and got the GE that makes 4 square waffles. Then we picked up some waffle mix and headed back home to make some. They were so good. I ate 3 squares and Kurt ate 8 squares. I am going to make more today and freeze them so I can just pop them in the toaster before work next week for breakfast. Sometimes it is the simplest things in life that make us happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home