Laundry day
I am working on laundry before heading to school this morning. I have the third load in the washer, so it should be in the dryer before I leave. When I get home, I will have a few baskets to fold. Some of the laundry was bedding, but it is dry and back on the bed for Benji and Bailey to shed on again.
The railroad crossings opened last weekend, so we are now back to normal for traffic or lack there of. That has made life a lot more enjoyable again. Poor Kurt had to deal with the traffic jams more than me as the warehouse is right next to the tracks. He said he would just idle his big truck through the underpasses so he didn't burn up the clutch.
Our church had a good turnout at the carnival. Kurt wanted to play all of the games, but I told him they were just for kids. We played several games of Bingo and won a free large pizza. We also tried our hand at the cake walk, but were unsuccessful at that. We attended the banquet that evening, but skipped out on the evening music entertainment. We also skipped the church service on Sunday, because the bishop was coming to speak and the service was going to be very long. We went to a movie on Sunday, and then finished the weekend watching TV.
This weekend, we have nothing planned. Kurt starts vacation on Friday at 4:00. We aren't going anywhere, just having a lot of maintenance work done around the house and going to the eye doctor for check ups. If it stops raining, we need to mow and rake up the leaves.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home