Shaun Cassidy
Last week I had a dream about Shaun Cassidy. Let me explain why.
We have a 1080 LCD flat screen tv in our bedroom that picks up multiple channels the other tv's don't. We have 40 music channels and a retro tv station, with many more stations. Kurt and I listen to the 70's music tv station and sometimes they play Shaun Cassidy. I also saw him in the Hardy Boys show recently so Shaun was on my mind.
As some of you know, Shaun was my first actor/singer crush. Yes, even before George Strait, and definitely before George's replacement when he dies, Kenny Chesney. Kim had the record and I had the Shaun Cassidy/Hardy Boy barbie doll. He came with rock star clothes and a guitar that doubled as a decoding device.
So to make a short story long, I will now get back to my dream. I stopped by a neighbor's house to chat and they told me they had a secret guest inside and to come in. I walked upstairs and there was Shaun Cassidy. Talk about a surprise. I ran home and got Kurt, telling him he wouldn't believe who was at the neighbor's. We sat on the couch with Shaun for hours, just talking. I kept whispering to Kurt that Shaun is still such a hottie. Kurt would just laugh at me.
When I woke from my dream, I had to tell Kurt. He laughed, and we are still talking about the dream this week. Sorry this is so long, but it was too good not to blog about.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home