O' Christmas Tree
Once again, we got too big of a tree. However, (Kim, stop laughing, RIGHT NOW!) we did not have to cut off the trunk and bottom branches or tie the tree to the window frame so it doesn't fall over. The tree just brushed the ceiling, so I snipped off the top so the angel could be set on the tree. We got a fresh wreath at the tree farm.
We also got a few new decorations for outside. We added the blow-up nativity set instead of my original multiple piece plastic set. We also got Mickey and Tigger inflatables. Hope you enjoyed Turkey day!


2 Comments:
I think your tree is beautiful! We aren't decorating until we get back from Mexico, but it's going to be hard!
OK-I've quit laughing now! At least I didn't have to do the chopping this time. We can't wait to see it in real-not too many sleeps now. We started packing today! YEAH!!!!! 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home