Snakes are waking up
Yesterday was too nice of a day to stay inside a rest. So I decided to get out the lawn mower, even with Kurt warning me not to. I had enough of being sick and decided a little fresh air would do wonders for me. I opened the side gate so that I could get the mower from the back yard to the front yard. When I opened the gate, there was a snake in the corner of the gate. His head was on the ground and his body was wedged between the post and the fence. I grabbed a shovel and chopped his head off. His body fell down off the post and I couldn't believe how long he was. I threw him out in the street as the garbage men don't enjoy hauling away our snakes. When Kurt got home from work I took him to the street to show him my capture for the day. He said he wasn't suprised they were out already. Looks like we will have a long snake season again. Score: Bobbi 1, Snakes -1


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home