Last day of the fair
Today is the last day of the state fair. Kurt and I have had a lot of fun working at the fair. We both came home with a lot of stories to tell each other. We hope to be able to help with the fair next year because it was so much fun. Kurt was a bus greeter this weekend. He got to welcome people on to the buses and then thank them for coming. He was nervous about it, but once he got on the first bus, he really enjoyed it. I worked as a main gate greeter, north gate greeter, volunteer headquarter staffer, people mover greeter from the horse barns to the marketplace, and a kid zone fun farm crafter.
If you came to the fair, I hope you had a good time. If you didn't make, please try to come next year.


1 Comments:
Now I would think that Kurt would be a wonderful bus greeter - I'm surprised he was nervous.
We never get to go to the state fair since Greg's always got harvest going by then, but I heard lots of good things about this one.
Post a Comment
<< Home