These boots are made for walking
Kurt and I both love to wear boots. Ever since I got back from Australia, I haven't been able to wear mine without getting really bad blisters. A few weeks ago, we were in the western store at the mall looking for a vest for Kurt. I decided it was time to order a brown pair of boots that I would be able to wear without getting blisters. They finally arrived yesterday, and I wore them all afternoon and evening. No problems with blisters yet. I know I am a little crazy getting excited over new boots, but I really have missed wearing a pair of them.
Bailey has started a new trick. She figured out that I will let her in the house if she stands at the back door and barks when she is ready to come inside. Benji hasn't figured that out yet, but he usually is right at the back door with Bailey. Every morning when Kurt gets up for work, the dogs jump into bed with me. Bailey gives me a few kisses on the nose, and Benji snuggles my legs. On weekends, they know they get to sleep with Kurt. Benji usually licks Kurt's face, and Bailey just snuggles in. We really don't have spoiled rotten dogs.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home