I don't do windows
Now that we have the new windows, I don't mind cleaning them. They fold into the house, so it is a lot easier to clean them now. I washed them last fall, and yesterday, I washed them again. With the drought, the windows get really dusty on the outside. They always look so much better after they have been cleaned. I washed the curtains yesterday, so our house looks a lot better.
Kurt and I have been in the spring cleaning mood. On Sunday, we dusted the basement and decided it was time to have another garage sale. I have been gathering a lot of our dust collectors and other items to get ready for a garage sale. We still have to sort through the junk room and Kurt's storage cabinets, but otherwise, we have everything cleaned and priced. We will try to have the garage sale on April 8th if the weather is nice. If not we will wait until later in the month or the first week in May.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home