Sunday, August 27, 2006

Summer's over

We put the pool away yesterday. We had to pack away the pool so we could move our half shed into its spot. The shed is now wedged between the garage and the big shed. When we bought the half shed several years ago, we had planned on it going in between the shed and the garage, but we never had the ambition to move the half shed. So we left it where we assembled it. The half shed moved into its place easily with a couple of inches to spare. It looks really nice. The carport is up, but needs to be covered with the metal before it is done. I backed the car into the carport on Friday, with Kurt directing me as there are braces attached to the posts until the cement sets up. He was telling me where to drive and when to stop. He forgot to tell me to stop when I got close to the shed, and I backed into it. I left a nice dent, so from now on, I won't rely on Kurt to tell me when to stop. It was kind of funny, that I would hit the shed the first time pulling into the carport. Hopefully I won't do that too many times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home