Mini Vegas
Well we made it to Branson. The traffic is unreal. We are learning many of the back roads so it doesn't take an hour to get 3 blocks. This morning we went on the Ride the Ducks tour, so I have been quacking my duck whistle at Kurt often. He is having a great time. He really enjoyed our stay at the motel that had the indoor waterpark. We moved to the Grand Oaks because it has wireless internet. Unfortunately, the wireless is only in the lobby. Our room is close enough that I can pick up the signal in the hallway, but not strong enough to pick it up in our room. Therefore I will keep this short as people walking by are wondering why I am sitting on the hallway floor. Have a great week, I know we are!


2 Comments:
Hey Bobbi,
I'm talking to mom and dad and they said that noone we know has actually ridden the ducks..only seen them from afar...so we look forward to your description of the "duckie" experience!
Mom and dad say they will talk to you saturday about it. :)
Janene
You are such dorks! :) Have a great time. We can't wait to see the video! Happy Birthday Uncle Kurt. Love, all of us down under.
Post a Comment
<< Home