Thursday, July 27, 2006

One speech to go

Today, I delivered my informational speech. I had a nice speech prepared last week, but the instructor asked me to change my topic yesterday. That meant a lot of last minute research and speech writing. I gave a speech on the traditional foods we eat in Henderson. The speech went well, but I don't have my grade back on it yet. The instructor was very pleased with the speech, so the grade should be good. I finished all of my tests yesterday, then today, the instructor decided to drop 6 tests from our lecture course. He said since I have taken all of the tests, he will drop the 6 lowest grades I have.

The next speech is a persuasive speech. I will be presenting it on Wednesday. Then I can relax for a few weeks before the fall semester begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home