School update
Our teacher decided not to cut any of the subject matter in our class, so I am now in high speed mode to get everything finished by August 3rd. I have 3 journal entries, 8 chapters to read, 8 tests, and 2 speeches to write. I got registered for my fall classes on Thursday and picked up my books yesterday. I have so many books, that I am going to need 2 backpacks. I will use one for my Monday/Wednesday classes, and one for my Tuesday/Thursday classes. I don't have any classes on Friday's, so that will be my catch up day around the house.


2 Comments:
Good luck on your speeches. Hope you're not getting too stressed out. I'm thinking of you. Love, Kim
Hey Bobbi,
I finally have a bit of breathing room so I thought I would check out your blog!! I just hooked up a Myspace page, I don't have URL yet but you can search for me if you want.
Your school stress sounds VERY familiar!!! :) I just got done taking the test for Licensed Professional Counselor. Not sure how I did...It was long!! 3.5 hours of multiple choice!
Anyway, my thoughts are with you as you tackle the work..It will be good in the end. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!:)
Bobbi and Kim..."Rock on my awesome cousin "sisters"!!....(O.k it's really late and I should be in bed, so I'm a little punchy)
Love ya!!
Janene
Post a Comment
<< Home