Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Don't buy Ultrex cookware

The pans are great nonstick when you first get them. But after 10 years they start peeling and flaking. They are supposed to have a 55 year warranty, but don't count on that. I sent two of my pans to be replaced in mid June. I hadn't heard anything, so I tried calling the company yesterday. The phone number is no longer working. I did some research online and the company filed for bankruptcy in late July. I don't think I will see my pans ever again. What a bummer. I will look for replacements soon.

Today is my last speech, then I just have to listen to speeches tomorrow. It will be a relief to have this class over. I enjoyed most of the class, just not getting up in front of people to give my speeches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home