Thursday, September 07, 2006

Caroline's birthday

Today is Caroline's birthday, so we are taking her to Applebee's for supper. Then back home to watch Big Brother. The show is over on Tuesday, so we won't have anything to watch for a couple of weeks until the fall season of shows begin. School has been busy. I got a 94.25% on my accounting test. My grade was the best in class, so that made me feel good. I got a 98% and a 93.5% in business math, so things are going well. Kurt said I will probably cry the first time I get a grade lower than an A, and he is probably right. While at the state fair, Kurt and I both had our blood pressure checked. His was high, but mine was way too high. Mine was 170/105. Therefore, I am going to go to the doctor to see what needs to be done to lower my blood pressure. It will probably require medicine, but I am hoping a different solution can be found.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bobbi,
Great job in school!!! Brains run in the family:) I started classes again tonight (Fri night, YUK!)I managed to stay awake. I have actually watched the past few Big Brothers as well but my main obsession right now is Rockstar:Supernova!!!I'm a secret rockstar wannabe! Next week is the finale and hoping my Lukas wins!! He has that great combo of vulnerability and badboy :0!!!
Have a great week at school!
Your Cuz, Janene

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Great job in your classes!

I hope all goes well at the doctor and that bp reading was just a fluke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home