One credit down, fourteen more to go
I finished one of my credits in Business Math this week. I got an A+, but that is not my final grade as the credit needs to be averaged with the other two credits when I complete the course. I had an Accounting test on Thursday and think it went well. The other classes are going well also, but no real measurable grades that I can tell you about. Last night, I watched Andre Agassi play in the US Open. The game got over shortly before midnight. I was wound up from the game, so I couldn't fall asleep until after 1:00am. Then I got up with Kurt at 5:30, so I will be a very tired girl tonight and go to bed early. Tomorrow, we are going to the state fair to eat corn dogs and drink lemonade. It is a yearly tradition for us. Then on Sunday, we will celebrate Caroline's birthday at her house. I bought a spice cake mix and cream cheese frosting, so I will bake her a cake. Monday, we don't have anything planned, so maybe we will just go fishing. I have been after Kurt for a few weeks because we have been too busy to fish and I really like to go whether we catch anything or not.


3 Comments:
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S, I am so proud of your grade point average........Will you take chemistry, and micro biology for me ? Hey catch some fish . that sounds fun. luv ya, Mom
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S, I am so proud of your grade point average........Will you take chemistry, and micro biology for me ? Hey catch some fish . that sounds fun. luv ya, Mom
I'm proud of you too. Well done. Hope you have a good weekend. Love ya.
Kim and co.
Post a Comment
<< Home