Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fat Tuesday

Yesterday, we celebrated the last day of Mardi Gras by eating Jambalaya in Jalapeno bread bowls. Boy, was it ever good. We have enough left over for lunch today, so we will celebrate Fat Wednesday also. The weather has warmed up, so yesterday I had the furnace off and the back screen door open slightly. It was so nice to get some fresh air in the house. Today it is going to be warm again, so when I get home from school, I will open the back door again. Benji and Bailey enjoyed being able to look out the front screen door and keep an eye on the neighborhood. Most of the snow is gone and we are now seeing how many little branches need to be cleaned up. This weekend we are supposed to get around 10 inches of snow, so I will wait to clean up the branches until after that is all gone. No need to clean up now, and have more branches come down if the snow is heavy and wet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home