Pyrex testimonial
Last night I made spaghetti for supper. I put the leftover spaghetti and sauce in a glass Pyrex bowl with a lid. When I backed away from the table, I tripped over Bailey. The bowl went flying through the air in slow motion. It was just like the commercials you see on TV where you see the messy food flying slowly through the air before it makes a really big mess. Surprisingly the lid stayed on the bowl and the bowl didn't break. Just a little bit of sauce came through the loose fitting seal, so only a minor clean up. I hit the floor hard, and didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so I chose to laugh. Today, I have a few bruises on my arms and legs, but no other damage to report. Kurt thinks I need to write to Pyrex and give them a testimonial about their bowls, but I think I will just tell you instead.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home