Monday, January 22, 2007

Snowy weekend

We had approximately 7 inches of snow over the weekend. It was a wetter snow than what we got the previous weekend. It was perfect for a snowball fight. I made sure to throw a few snowballs at Kurt when he wasn't looking. We had a nice weekend. We ran our errands on Saturday morning and then helped Caroline with a few chores at her house. The snow started falling, so we came home and worked on a puzzle. Yesterday, we cleared the snow, and then went to the movie, "The Queen." I have wanted to see it since it came out in early November, but it just arrived here in Grand Island. The movie was very good and a little sad. I had to choke back tears a few times, and you could hear a lot of sniffling in the theater. If you get the chance to see the movie, do so. Now if we can only get the movie, "Bobby", I will be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home