Sunday, January 07, 2007

School is in session

School starts up again tomorrow morning for me. I am taking 5 accounting classes so things will be hectic again. Hopefully I can zoom through a couple of the classes and then finish up the rest before the semester is over.

We got the tree limbs cleaned up from our neighbor's yard. There is a large pile of branches in the front yard. Hopefully they will be picked up soon.

My mom flies back to Oakland today, and then the rest of the family flies out on Friday. The house will be really quiet again. Yesterday, we took everyone roller skating and Kurt had a major wipeout. He hurt himself and had to take Aleve last night. I fell twice but didn't hurt myself too bad. Dylan had a great time and even did the limbo competition on roller skates. Sierra enjoyed herself a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home