Snowy day
My Personal Income Tax class was cancelled this morning due to the Columbus campus being closed until 10:00. So I went in and did my lab class since I was ready for school before seeing that the Columbus campus was closed. That left me plenty of time to get Kurt's Valentine's supper supplies ready. He said he wants lobster tails and shrimp for supper tomorrow night, so that is what he will get. Last year, we had seafood lasagna, but I won't go to that much work this year. We always stay home on Valentine's Day, because the restaurants are just too busy.
We didn't get as much snow as expected, but we did get a nice layer of ice underneath the snow. That made driving fun this morning. I put the Jeep in 4wd, and I didn't slip or get stuck this morning. There are a lot of drifts due to the wind. I will go out later and get the snow blower going to clear the driveway before Kurt comes home for lunch.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home