Saturday, November 17, 2007

Stress

I had a bad week with trying to rush school and get the house ready for a visitor. Most nights, I had approximately 3-4 hours of restless sleep. I did get most of the things I wanted done accomplished though. Just a few more finishing items to do at school on Monday, but the house is as ready as it is going to be. My new teacher noticed I was stressed on Thursday, and told me to put my book away until Monday, and she would help me then. I made a few minor changes on Friday, but will follow her orders for the rest of the weekend.

Last night, Kurt and I went to the Downtown Christmas. It was a warm evening. I just had a sweatshirt, no coat, as we strolled down the street. Attendance seemed to be up this year. We had supper at the Chicken Coop, and then strolled back to our car. What a lovely way to usher in the Holidays!

Today, we are going to Sam's Club for samples and Giltner for a craft show in the country. Tomorrow, we will go to church and then head to Omaha to the airport. I have to get the turkey sometime this weekend so it has time to thaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home