Guess what
It is still snowing. We had approximately 3 inches overnight and it is still coming down. This is like the winters we used to have when I was little. It seemed we had snow on the ground all winter back then. We have gotten too used to the nice, warm winters of the more recent years. Kurt is excited because he will actually be able to go out and snowblow today. He hasn't gotten to do that yet this year. I always am clearing the driveway and sidewalks while he gets ready for work.
Tonight we are going to the Singing Christmas Tree. We went a few years ago, but it is always a special treat to go. We may go looking at Christmas lights afterwards and we are definitely going out to eat.
I got my school grades yesterday. I got 3 A+'s, 1 A, and 2 B's. The grades were much better than I had hoped for. Only 9 more credit hours to go, and I am done. The church office is keeping me busy in the downtime between semesters. I am helping with posting journal entries, closing month end, and other projects in the office.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home