More snow
Sierra and Dylan should be here this year. If they were, they could have been sledding every day for the last two weeks on Tornado Hill, or making snow angels, throwing snowballs, building a snowman or snow fort. I measured yesterday, and we have approximately 8 inches of snow on the yard. More snow is coming tomorrow. It looks like it will be a white Christmas. Last weekend we were supposed to go to Ashland for a Christmas Chuckwagon Supper, but had to cancel because of the weather. This weekend, we are going to the Singing Christmas Tree.
I am finished with school for the semester and just waiting for my grades to show up. I am volunteering at the church over my school break. They are having me do some accounting in the office, so it is providing me a good experience to use what I have learned.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home