Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Injuring dreams

On Saturday night, I had a dream that our house was breaking apart and we had to run to get out before it totally crashed down. I woke up in the morning with a swollen ankle and could hardly walk when we went to church. It is still swollen to twice the size of my other ankle, but walking is a lot easier. Last night, Kurt said I hit him in the shoulder hard. I don't remember doing that or what I was dreaming about. I guess I won't be eating anymore cinnamon red hots before going to bed.

For supper last night, Kurt came up with a new idea. He found a recipe for BBQ pulled pork nachos and I created the dish to our tastes. Here is what we did. We layered chips, 1 tub of BBQ pulled pork, 1 bag of jalapeno cheese. I baked this at 350 for 10 minutes. Then put on 1/2 cup of salsa, 1/4 cup of sour cream, 2 green onions, and 2 jalapenos. I think next time we will make our own pulled pork by putting a pork loin in the crock pot with taco seasonings and then shredding it ourselves. Kurt liked the nachos so well, that he took the recipe to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home