Saturday, February 23, 2008

New computer

Last week, Kurt took me to several stores to make a decision on which laptop we should buy to replace our two older computers. He knew I was having issues with both the laptop and the desktop computers. We watched the papers since last fall, and knew we needed to make a decision soon. We had an empty day, so Kurt took me around to the stores and we compared the different models and prices. We finally decided on a laptop from Best Buy and I started getting it set up on Sunday evening. I still needed to copy over things from the desktop and old laptop, but put that off until I had more time.

Well this morning, time ran out. The desktop bit the dust. Too bad I hadn't copied anything over yet. I spent most of the morning setting up the new laptop and copying anything I could from the old laptop. We took our desktop to the computer store to see if they can retrieve anymore of our documents. Thank goodness I keep my school work on the computer and a flash drive. We will find out Monday, what can be retrieved and what we can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home