Phi Theta Kappa
Yesterday afternoon was a good mail day. I got a certificate from the college that I was on the Dean's List. I have gotten these every semester, and Kurt always makes sure they are in a safe place for future display. I also got a letter from the college inviting me to join Phi Theta Kappa. It is an honor society for college students with a GPA over 3.5. I talked with the Associate Dean this morning, and am going to join. I can't tell you how excited both Kurt and I were about this honor. I was in the National Honor Society in High School, but didn't know there was such a thing in college. It means a lot to me to achieve this and makes all those late night/early morning study sessions worthwhile.


1 Comments:
Congratulations, smarty pants! :) We are so proud of you and how hard you've worked. Well done! Love, Kim and co.
Post a Comment
<< Home