Wednesday, January 16, 2008

School Trouble

I am getting frustrated already and the semster has just begun. I haven't been able to get into half of my classes because of issues with the school computer network. Hopefully it will all be resolved yet today according to the IT staff I talked with this morning. These problems are starting to cause me to fall behind in some classes and move fast in others. I have been doing a lot of reading today. I am getting ready for a few exams later this afternoon.

Last night I attended my first meeting at the church for the Finance Committee. It was me and a lot of older men. Oh well, I didn't feel too overwhelmed. I am finding it very interesting to sit on that committee and do the bookkeeping entries. I will have to give up the bookkeeping soon as school is going to take up a large portion of my time. In the spring, I will start working at the trucking company.

Kurt and the kiddos had a nice evening without me. Bailey was waiting at the door to jump up on me. Benji ignored me for awhile when I got home, because he wasn't happy I had left him home. Kurt did some housecleaning, so that was a nice surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home