Warm day
Today the weather is in the 70's but by the weekend, it will be back in the 40's. Today was the perfect day for me to take the afternoon off. I worked several hours on Sunday, so I took some of that time off this afternoon. I have gotten a lot of cleaning done, so am using the time off productively.
Last weekend was very cold, so we went out for a short errand run to Walmart on Saturday. Then on Sunday, I went to work early in the morning. I got home and asked Kurt if he wanted to go out for lunch, and he said no, so we stayed home and watched movies. Hopefully the weather won't be so cold this weekend, so we can get out and do something. We still haven't been to the horse races yet, so maybe we will get that done this weekend.
With all of our time at home, we have had a good time researching our next vacation. We decided we are having bad Disney withdrawls, so we better go back to Walt Disney World in Florida. Everything is booked at about half the price of normal because of a sale they were having. We have our dining reserved already, but can't get in to the Ohana. This is a Polynesian restaurant where they bring you grilled meats (all-u-care-to-eat) and side dishes. Kurt was really disappointed as this is his second favorite restaurant. We are going to the Whispering Canyon (our favorite restaurant) on our anniversary. I am guessing we will have to do the Hokey Pokey or ride stick ponies during our meal, as they know it is our anniversary. I will write more details about this another time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home