Deer at WDW
One evening, Kurt and I had a carriage ride through the Fort Wilderness campground. It was a nice relaxing ride after a busy day at the parks. While on the ride, we came across a deer that was hiding in the trees. That was the only wildlife we saw going through that area. Then a few days later, we were riding the monorail from the Polynesian resort to Magic Kingdom. Our monorail had to stop on the track as another monorail was parked in the Magic Kingdom station. We were overlooking a man-made waterway. I spotted 3 deer on the edge of the trees. I told Kurt to look and a fourth deer came out as we were talking about them. They were only about 50 yards away from Magic Kingdom. It got Kurt wondering if any had ever made it into the park. There is a large fence that goes around the park's train tracks on the outer edge of the Magic Kingdom, so it probably hasn't happened. But wouldn't it be something to see Bambi in the middle of the park some day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home