Tax Holiday
I have the day off today for a Tax Holiday. Wednesday marked the end of the busy tax season. Yesterday, we wore jeans to work and had pizza for lunch. Today, we are off to celebrate. Tomorrow, we will have an evening dinner and awards ceremony at the Cornhusker in Lincoln. It will be nice because all of the staff from the different offices will be there. There are quite a few that I have never met yet. I talk to them over the phone or through emails, but it will be nice to see everyone in person. Yesterday was also my first anniversary with the company. Kurt had his 13th anniversary with Skagway on Monday as well. With my day off, I have done some house cleaning and laundry, mowed the yard, and did a little garden shopping. I didn't buy any plants yet, but I am feeling the gardening bug. It was hard not to pick up the tomato plants and flowers, but I knew it was too early.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home