Friday, April 24, 2009

Snake season 2009

I know you all look forward to our snake season. I just got done mowing the yard and am 1 for 2 in killing the snakes. I was weed wacking the landscape timbers and a snake popped up. I got it with the weed wacker. I left it in the on the rocks for Kurt to pick up when he gets home. I was on the other side of the yard when I noticed another one slithering its way over the landscape timbers into our neighbor's yard. That is it for me mowing the backyard if at all possible. I just hate snakes. I will mow the front, and Kurt can mow the back.

On to better subjects. I planted my garden on Wednesday evening. Two grape tomato plants and 2 pots of cucumbers. We leave for Disney World next Friday, so we are very excited. It will be a busy week for both of us, so we are looking forward to getting away. Kurt will be filling in for a co-worker next week, and I will be busy with running the financial reports for April before we can leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home