Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new




We bought a 2006 Pontiac G6. It has heated leather seats, a panoramic sunroof (bigger thant the usual size of sun roof), and lots of horse power. We traded in the convertible and Buick. That leaves the Jeep for Kurt to drive, and me the new car. I did cry 4 times when we got rid of the convertible. I got the convertible before Kurt and I even started dating, so you can tell that car was important to me. I got off work a few minutes early and drove over to Skagway. I thought to myself that this would be the last time I drove it. I told Kurt to drive it to the dealership as I couldn't do it. I took the Buick instead and cried watching him drive ahead of me. Then we went inside and I started crying again. I am sure the salesmen were thinking "Oh Brother". We did all the paperwork and went outside to drive away and I started crying again. The salesman said not to worry it happens all the time. The last time was on the way home when Kurt made a comment about how our dogs used to ride in the backseat like royalty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home