Not much news to report
The weather has been pretty cool since we got back from vacation, so my cucumbers don't look very good. The tomato plants are hanging in there. The radishes came up quick, but haven't done much. Maybe with the weather warming up next week, I will see some progress. If not, I will start shopping at the Farmer's Market once produce is available.
Kurt is keeping steadily busy at the store and doing things around the house for me. My work is changing again. I have been asked to take on more responsibilities in the main building for a co-worker that is retiring at the end of next week. That means doing both my job and hers. It has led to a lot of stress for me as I don't have much time to devote to her job. It also means that I will be moving across the street to the main building. One good thing is that I will now have a window to see out of. Sunlight is always a good thing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home