Decompression weekend
Last Friday was the tax deadline for individuals that had an extension on their tax returns, so it was a very busy week for me. I also attended the yearly advisory committee meeting at the college. I am glad that last week is over.
Kurt started his new task of going in early to scan all of the sales merchandise and make sure it rings up correctly. That means each time an add breaks, he will need to be to the store at 5:00am. That made him tired the rest of the week, but I am sure he will get used to getting up at 3:30am soon.
Today we are heading to Hastings to pick our Christmas tree. Then back to GI to run errands. Hopefully we will have a little time to work on a puzzle I started yesterday.


1 Comments:
I have to be at work by 4:45 every day - tell Kurt it doesn't take long to get used to getting up early. Often I'm awake at 4 on weekends, too, much to my chagrin...
Post a Comment
<< Home