Monday, May 23, 2011

Other fun things we did

We did a lot of just relaxing on the beach, visited the Gulf Breeze Zoo, Ft Walton Gulfarium, ate beignets in Gulf Shores, AL. We took a tour of Pensacola and visited Joe Patti's Seafood Market. We also ate at a lot of wonderful restaurants that included: Flounders, Crabs We Got'em, Peg Leg Pete's, Floyd's, Lambert's Home of the Throwed Rolls (just like the one near Branson), and many other places.












One of my favorite things was the pancake machine at the hotel.











It was a great vacation and we look forward to going back sometime in a few years.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a pancake machine-how cool is that? :)

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was too cool. You just push a button and a minute later, you have two warm pancakes. What a deal! I miss that machine every morning when I am looking for something to eat for breakfast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home