Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall Vacation

Kurt and I backed off our vacation from October until November so we could travel to Branson and see the Christmas shows. Our trip down took longer than normal, because I decided to travel down Hwy 81 and I 70 rather than Hwy 2 and I 29. But we eventually made it. The scenery was good, but we will travel home the faster way.

We have been to the Dixie Stampede, Andy Williams, Comedy Jamboree, Christmas on the Trail and Down Home Country shows so far. We are still going to see the Gatlin Brothers with Debby Boone, Joey Riley, and the Oak Ridge Boys.



We have eaten at Joe's Crab Shack twice. Once in Olathe, Ks and once in Branson. Here is our picture from the Branson locaation. We have also eaten at Famous Dave's and Grand Country Buffet. Still to come is the Rib Crib, Olive Garden and Montana Mike's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home