Thursday, January 12, 2006

Spring Cleaning

Yesterday was so beautiful, that I got into the spring cleaning mood. I washed all of our carpet runners and hung them outside to dry. Then I vacuumed and used the Swiffer Wetjet that Kurt bought me for Christmas to clean all the floors. I dusted and cleaned the house really well. The only thing I didn't get done that I wished I had, was to wash the curtains. I washed them in September, so I will wait until March before I wash them again.

Kurt and I slept really well, and we both had strange dreams. Not scary dreams, but really strange dreams. I dreamt that we had taken 40 high school band members to New Orleans. We had a few free hours away from the kids, and decided to take a city bus to a different area of the city. We ended up taking the wrong bus, and found ourselves at Disney World in Orlando of all places. Kurt wouldn't let me go into Disney World as we needed to get back to the band kids in New Orleans. Kurt's dream was about him fixing something with a white albino bigfoot that could speak. I think we need to start eating earlier and not watch tv while falling asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home