Saturday, April 22, 2006

Filling the cow trail

We have a cow trail in our back yard thanks to our dogs. Maybe we should call it a dog trail instead. Today, we are going to lay sod to fill in the path the dogs use to chase down their ball each day. When we had just one dog, we could put down seed when a cow trail was being created. With two dogs, the grass seed doesn't stand a chance. Hopefully the sod will withstand Bailey and Benji running over it. Kurt rototilled the cow trail last night, and I jumpstarted the pick up 3 times yesterday (yes, 3 times, once at Caroline's, once at the gas station, and once at Walmart to get the truck in the auto bay) and got a new battery installed at Walmart so we can get the sod today.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Ah, yes, one of the first things my dad taught me when I learned to drive - how to jumpstart a vehicle. If I only had a nickel for every time I've had to do it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home