Monday, June 26, 2006

Soft foods and the VP

My tooth is still a little sore due to the root canal, so I am eating soft foods. I talked with the hygenist this morning, and she said I may have to eat soft food all week. I bought some ice cream, spaghetti, and mac n cheese. I have been eating watermelon with the dogs this morning, so I may have to buy another one later in the week.

We went to the movie "Cars" this weekend. It was good, but not as good as Disney Pixar movies can be. The animation was amazing, but the story was kind of slow and drug out. We didn't make it to the Garfield movie, maybe next weekend.

We played mini golf on Saturday evening, and had to stop on the 14th hole due to a thunderstorm. We made it home with the Jeep just before the hail hit. After the storm, we went back and finished the last 4 holes. On Sunday, we played Chuck-O (bean bag game) and provided entertainment for the neighbors who noticed how bad we play.

Today I ran some errands and drove by the Mid Town Holiday Inn. The place is crawling with police and state patrol because Vice President Dick Cheney is going to be speaking there at a fund raiser today. I wanted to put on a hunting jacket and hat and have my picture taken with him, but I don't have $2100 to spare, nor do I want to be 'accidentally' shot by him.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Okay, so I almost spit Diet Coke out my nose reading about taking photos with the VP!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home