Flu season already
The flu has been going around the college, and it caught up with me. I have had a fever off and on since Friday, but last night, I was up most of the night with the flu. I went to school this morning, long enough to get assignments and take a test, then came home and slept. Tomorrow is my short day at school, so I can take another nap tomorrow, and then hopefully feel better.
Kurt and I went to an antique tractor show on Saturday in Clay Center. It is a really nice show and they have a lot of vendors selling crafts and flea market items. We decided we would go back next year, because most of the event was closed due to the rain. We even had to put the Jeep in 4-wheel drive to get out of the parking lot. On Sunday, Kurt and I met with some of my classmates to work on a project that was due on Monday. Kurt really enjoyed helping with the class.


1 Comments:
Hope you're feeling better. It's no good being sick and trying to study.
Love, Kim
hello antie bobby see you later.I made it into the interschool athletics team love you know who.
hello bobbi. it's Dylan. i like you and i hope we can come over soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home