Thursday, September 21, 2006

I got a bad grade

Oops...I got a 76.5% on my last accounting test. It didn't help to be sick last week. Surprisingly, I still had one of the highest test scores for the class. Each day, fewer people show up for the class, and soon there won't be many left. We started with a class of 30 and are down to just 15. The teacher isn't very good, so we don't feel like we are learning much and he just confuses us more than we already are. Otherwise school is going good.

This weekend will be full of working on assignments so I can stay ahead of the teachers. We may rent some movies for the weekend so we can just stay inside because the weather is going to be cool and rainy. Benji and Bailey will like that. They enjoy snuggling with us when we watch movies. Everyone have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home